Where is My North Carolina State Tax Refund?

Where is My North Carolina State Tax Refund?

How I found the status of my North Carolina State tax refund.

My taxes all filled out on time and now I am waiting on my NC state refund. I filed early and electronically. My federal return has come in but not my North Carolina one. Frustrating.

How I Found the Status of My North Carolina Tax Refund

My desktop tax software told me everything processed ok. If it processed fine, why am I still waiting? After a ton of searching I found this site that will tell you what the status is. Try it out.

Looking for South Carolina?

Here’s an article I wrote on Where is my South Carolina tax refund?

Why is a Website Designer Writing About Tax Refunds?

I am writing this for 3 reasons:

1. To tell you where your North Carolina State Tax refund is.
  2. To bring awareness that I do Web Design in Charlotte, North Carolina
  3. To show that I know how to get attention to my company, and likely yours, too.

Did you know that Website Design is Tax Deductible for Small Businesses? With the market the way it is, your company needs every edge it can get. Now would be a great time to invest in your company with a website. Most people would not do business with a company that didn’t have a website. In fact, our basic research tells us you could book 73.4% more sales with one, no matter what kind of business you have.

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

ABTHONY CHARLES CHAPMAN February 12, 2010 at 6:04 pm

trying to locate my nc state tax return for 2009.

ANTHONY CHARLES CHAPMAN February 21, 2010 at 10:39 am

PLEASE CONTACT ME MY PHONE NUMBER 910-539-3273 OR E-MAIL

nicole February 24, 2010 at 6:09 pm

i filed my nc state return on 2/12 and have still not revieced it , they have no dates on when i will recieve it either

cass March 1, 2010 at 9:14 pm

I filed mine on feb, 5th. Recieved federal but not state, i found this website y checks are running behind. This may help some that are wondering.

nicole March 4, 2010 at 3:45 pm

filed feb 4, still no sign of state refund. :(

david March 9, 2010 at 8:36 am

I filed federal and NC state 01/25/2010. I recieved my federal two weeks later, I am yet to see anything from NC. I continue to check the NC DOR website and nothing changes. What sucks more is that I moved to SC mid 2009, so I owe tax to SC. I was hopeing that by filing very early I would be able to use my NC refund to pay SC. Probably not going to happen the way things are looking.

CWD March 11, 2010 at 10:42 am

Hi all,

A great set of accountants in the Charlotte and Lake Wylie communities have a good article on the delay here.