adly, I can’t cover everything I would like to in this blog. But luckily, I don’t have to! There are tons of people writing great stuff out there that can help your small business website achieve the ROI you’re looking for from your website design / development budget.
Here’s some of the best that I found this week:
Website Development Related
- 10 Ways to make your site more user-friendly.- A great list. Print it out and use it as a checklist for your site.
- 5 tops for foursquare- Want more local customers? I am recommending this to every local restaurant owner I know. With a little imagination you can apply this to your own company!
- Fear of Blog Writing Shyness- So you don’t want have a blog for your small business? I guess you don’t want customers willing to buy then.
- Display Advertising towards creativity- In the web development industry it’s always a good idea to keep you finger on the pulse of the 800lb gorilla known as Google.
Local to Charlotte & Lake Wylie
- NC Amazon Tax- Chad and Donna give a great overview on how the Amazon tax affects your state taxes. This is a great follow up article to my diversify your website income article.
What Articles did you find this week that might help us all out? Did you write anything you’d like to expose to a larger audience? Share below?